Андреевская церковь (Andriyivskyy Descent)

Посмотреть виртуальный тур / панораму 360° на весь экран
(публикация на сервисе roundme.com):

Вид на Андреевскую церковь на фоне красивого заката.


Посмотреть встроенный виртуальный тур / панораму 360° не покидая страницы 
(публикация на сервисе roundme.com):



Andriyivskyy Descent is one of the most famous streets in Kiev, Ukraine. On this street you will find the beautiful St. Andrew's Church, which was designed in the Baroque style by architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli in 1754. On this street, in house number 13, lived the famous and outstanding writer Mikhail Bulgakov, the author of the immortal work "The Master and Margarita." Many critics believe that this is one of the best novels of the 20th century. Today, Andriyivskyy Descent is home to a large number of museums, galleries, art workshops, and antique and souvenir shops, and it remains one of the favorite places for enjoyment of both Kiev natives and guests of the capital. According to legend, this street was named after St. Andrew the First-Called. The legend states that there was once a sea on the site of the Dnieper River, however, when Saint Andrew put a cross on the top of the hill, the water left; and now on the place where the cross was put stands St. Andrew's Church - the most important attraction and landmark of the street. Even in the times of Kievan Rus, Andriyivskyy Descent was the shortest route from the center of Kiev to the Lower Town, where the artisan quarters and the city port were located. In 1711, the passage between the hills was expanded, and this passage then became suitable not only for pedestrians but for horse-drawn carriages as well. The main building of Andriyivskyy Descent was built at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. Many famous scientists, sculptors, artists, composers, and writers lived and worked here. Thanks to its history and architecture, Andriyivskyy Descent is deemed one of the most important places for tourists in Kiev.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий